Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to offer the following specialist clinics and services:
- Antenatal - patients are seen by the midwife for the first visit at around 8 weeks and then at Surestart and Jessop Wing for all antenatal care.
- Baby Clinic - for baby's first 8 week check and mum's post natal and immunisations. Held on Wednesdays mornings by appointment. Please do not bring ill babies to this clinic.
- Diabetes - we are happy to look after patients entirely at The Flowers or to share care with the hospital. The clinic is by appointment.
- Asthma - for adults and children.
- Minor Surgery - lumps and bumps can be removed under local anaesthetic by arrangement with the doctor.
- Contraception - advice on all types of contraception, including the insertion of coils and implants. We also offer emergency contraception.
- Blood Pressure
- Weight Monitoring
- Smoking Cessation
- Travel Advice
- Flu Vaccination
- Joint Injections